Position will work closely with the Pose Brand Director, running and operating an up and coming local small business. Our Marketing, Events, and Sales Internship will cover a wide range of subject matter and provide experience for various skill sets.
- Brand Management
- Digital Marketing (social media, email, content creation, etc.)
- Influencer Marketing
- Human Insights (insights into our target audience)
- Retail Sales
- Marketing Operations
- Event Operation and Management
What You’ll Do for Us
A marketing, events, and sales internship with Pose Wigs is an opportunity to obtain skills which will help you learn and grow. Based on the specific internship role you are given your experiences may include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist with marketing campaign creation and execution
- Create strategic content for various platforms
- Analyze data to improve performance for varying forms of Digital Marketing
- Social Listening and Monitoring
- Assist with the management of brand ambassadors and influencer partnerships
- Attend and assist with photoshoots and video shoots.
- Provide customer service and develop insights to improve client experience.
- Learn how to create product listings and manage inventory.
- Strategic website management
Qualifications & Requirements
- Knowledge of and ability to apply basic marketing concepts (e.g. brand positioning, brand personality and voice, competitive assessment, marketing objectives and strategies, consumer segmentation) used in the development of marketing plans.
- Experience with social media marketing (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, TikTok, etc.)
- Ability to evaluate creative concepts and executions based on creativity, strategic alignment and consumer impact.
- Ability to utilize research to identify opportunities to develop brand plans and marketing tactics.
- Ability to work cross functionally with digital marketing, product and inventory management, events, photo and video shoots, etc.
- Must be willing to work in a sometimes fast paced environment with daily shifting priorities and demands.
- Basic graphic design experience. (Canva at a minimum, Familiarity with Adobe suite is a plus)
- Basic knowledge of the cosplay and costuming market (is a plus, but not required.)
- Must have good communication skills and work well in a team setting or independently.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Must be organized, independent and be able to multitask.
- Must be willing to learn.
Please email resume, cover letter, and any portfolio content to firstname.lastname@example.org.